- What did we do?
- We changed some layouts/workflows of the booking page to support multi-leg order entry once this feature is fully rolled out.
- The main change to notice is that we will now see “Task” sections (which indicates the type of the task) as opposed to having a “Pick Up Details” and a “Drop Of Details” section.
- The service type chosen by the user will determine the number of tasks that they can add to an item. Multi-leg items can have multiple tasks, while point to point
items will only have 2 tasks (pick up and drop-off).
- To set up multi-leg service types for an existing company or a new company, backend tech. effort is required.
- What value does it add?
- We provide the flexibility for senders to use one booking page for either point to point deliveries, or (upcoming in the next few weeks) multi-leg deliveries.